Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 8:36:12 AM EDT
I have a Motorola V710 picture phone,today I sent some photos,for the first time, to my Yahoo email account and all I got was the boxes with the little X's in them with the photo info beside it.Am I doing something wroung,or is this just some sort of incapatibility problem .I checked my Yahoo settings and they seemed to be fine when it comes to excepting photos from email addresses .Any help would be appreciated.Will
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want, I can IM you my email address and you can send me a test message (take a pic of the cat or dog or whatever, anything really) -- since I don't use yahoo for email it would be really easy to tell if yahoo is the problem or not.

Just an idea.

FOTBR
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive also have a Alltel email address ,ill try it and let you know something,thank for the idea.Will
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Just sent a picture of my cat to my Alltel address and it worked fine ,it must be the yahoo settings,Ill email there tech folks and see unless you have some more suggestion.Will
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent!  Glad to hear you can get your photos emailed and its not a phone issue
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top