Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2018 9:57:17 PM EDT
I am active duty and a volunteer coach full time for a high school team.  I need a slight alteration done.  Should be nothing for a true illustrator or photoshop jedi!  Basically adding words and a color scheme to a dead acronym logo.  Maybe even a free shirt for whoever can help!  PM me!
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
May want to reread and revise OP. It's not clear what you need, but surely it's not an altercation. If it's an alteration, what kind of to what?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone? Bueller?
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
nope....
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
No one?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Could you describe your need a little more?
Acronym on a colored background, with what?
Helps to know if you're planning a patch or a billboard, too (size matters a lot more than just in artillery or tonnage).
Would be happy to help if I had some kind of idea. Mind you, my skills are rusty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top