Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2018 8:06:01 PM EDT
We've got the bigger version of this guy at home and it does some seriously good print quality.  Downside is they don't ship cheap to Alaska so I'm out on getting this deal.

Use code PPEBH18 to take another $60 off, bringing it to $60 for the printer.  If you print every now and again, I'd honestly just keep going with what you're doing currently.  Inks for these are $$$ unfortunately.  If you do a decent amount of proofing or photo printing, these are pretty solid though.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/893738-REG/Canon_6228b002_Pixma_Pro_100_Photo_Inkjet.html
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Out of stock. And closed until Saturday night, Shabbat.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my Pro 100. Even though ink carts do get expensive, I still haven't had to change mine out yet. I'm getting close to that though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one when I bought my 7D2...I severely underestimated the size of that thing. I've only used it a few times, and usually burn a sheet of paper because I forget it prints on the top of the sheet, not the bottom.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know if the ink cartridges that come with it are a full set? I keep finding varying answers as to whether they are full cartridges or just "starter" cartridges.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone know if the ink cartridges that come with it are a full set? I keep finding varying answers as to whether they are full cartridges or just "starter" cartridges.
View Quote
I bought mine in May and I’m still on the original carts. I have replacements on deck though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bought mine in May and I'm still on the original carts. I have replacements on deck though.
View Quote
Thanks, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger one one at this price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top