Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2018 4:37:39 PM EDT
Got tired of always hauling around my large camera backpack for short trips or Disney trips, so I went on the hunt for a smaller bag.  After looking around at the various sling packs and not finding what I want, I started looking outside the camera market.

Turns out, the Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack is just right.  With a small padded insert in the main compartment, it is perfect for my D7200 with the 18-105 lens attached.  Has enough storage for my Manfroto mini tripod (tabletop), cleaning supplies, charger, backup USB power supply, pens, notebook and an important feature to me, a water bottle holder.  I can even slide my monopod into the pocket where the forard strap attaches to the main bag.

Wish I had thought to go this route sooner.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So about that mini tripod...
View Quote
I answered you.

It's nice.  Compact, sturdy and supports a fair amount of weight.  Just make sure your lens is centered over one leg.

I bought this one:

Amazon Product
  • Lightweight and portable design
  • Rapid push button lock system for head adjustment
  • Solid construction

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was taking more of a stab at the double topic in GD and here.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top