Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2018 12:18:15 PM EDT
Torn on camera choices and need some help. I currently have a g85 w/ 12-60 and 20mm  lens, mainly do video with it. Looking for a camera with exceptional IQ.

Primarily shoot landscapes, and want a uwa zoom (~10-20mm) and a standard zoom (24-70mm)

Not sure if I should invest further in the Lumix line w/ pro model lenses for my G85 or go w/ another camera system (considering D610 or D800e).

In the past I've used nikon d90 and d7100, and would lean towards the nikon line, but open to anything.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have thought about it too and looked at some decent cameras.  I decided I still didn't want to be a slave to the camera, bag, and gear and have to lug it around. 

I stayed with a high pixel count pocket camera.   Spent the rest on my ammo fort.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have thought about it too and looked at some decent cameras.  I decided I still didn't want to be a slave to the camera, bag, and gear and have to lug it around. 

I stayed with a high pixel count pocket camera.   Spent the rest on my ammo fort.
View Quote
That's the other side of my struggle, I also have a Ricoh GRII
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Just dumped all my Nikon gear for a Fuji mirrorless setup. Took it on vacation for the first time last week and it was the smartest thing I have ever done in regards to photography.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just dumped all my Nikon gear for a Fuji mirrorless setup. Took it on vacation for the first time last week and it was the smartest thing I have ever done in regards to photography.
View Quote
I will ditto this, except I got rid of my Canon stuff and picked up an Olympus Pen-F.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top