Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2018 9:14:11 AM EDT
I was trying to sell a 10-20mm Nikon lens for a while and wasn't getting much interest, even at a killer price. But i did end up trading a guy for this. It's a shame it was discontinued, I remembered it being a killer lens. There is a little wear on the barrel, but the glass is clean.

Untitled by Chris Weathers, on Flickr
Untitled by Chris Weathers, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Schweet!  Now go use it!
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Schweet!  Now go use it!
View Quote
I went and had it calibrated today, that is the next step.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Just an update: I had the lens calibrated to the d500, but I believe I have a bad copy of the lens. This may not have ended in my favor. Sigma wont accept it for repair, so now I'm stuck with a super soft focusing lens. It's just not sharp at all.

you win some, you lose some I reckon.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've always wanted to try one of those. If it wasn't for the hundred bucks or so it'd cost to ship it over here I'd say lemme borrow it and test it out on my rig.
View Quote
I’m probably going to send it in to a sigma certified repair place soon. I’m buying the 70-200 g2 this week, so that’ll have to wait. If it’s $250 or under to fix, I will do it, when the time comes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top