Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2018 2:28:35 AM EDT
Is there a deal site for DSLR stuff that is legit?  Like gun.deals or reddit gundeals are generally ok for guns.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 3:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the B&H store.   They have new stuff that sometimes sell for very good prices and also a used section where you can  f d good deals.  And it's all legit.

I've been buying from them for years and it has been an excellent experience.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I've bought several things from Adorama's used department. You can occasionally find decent deals there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It really depends on what you are looking for really.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, nothing specific really.  I just like to check deals sites for guns on occasion (in the rare cases there is something “I can’t live without”, which is usually ammo) and wondered if such a thing existed for lenses, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top