Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 2:25:32 PM EDT
This is for all the people who, like me, are embarrassed of that supposed "music" that ruined a great band.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pfdf5b5cf87b74c5cb901aef87c8993b7/fac0fb08.jpg
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#1]
After 400 reads and no reply.  

hi.  Well, they've been around quite some time, sound has to change... hopefully will 'go back' to classic, like Coke.

=)
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#2]
this is the best metallica album of recent years... from a musical standpoint, that is... james hetfields whiny ass vocals have gotta go, tho...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I don't know about the item in the hand but I do agree that the new ablum is not all that and a bag of chips.  BUUUUUUTTTTT the boys are sweet in concert. (Invesco Field, only two songs from St. Anger, The rest Kill em' all, Black Album and so on.)

*Hack *Hack  acckk to much dope in the stadium!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top