Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 3:35:21 AM EDT
Haven't used a site in sometime. Recommendations please.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:26:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
What features of the site are important to you?
Sales? Presentation? Restricted access?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

These are relevant questions. For general photo hosting I'm pretty happy with flickr.

If I was wanting to sell prints or do something along those lines, I'd be looking at something like smugmug.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Easy navigation. To host my rank amateur photography. Never have given a thought about selling.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Easy navigation. To host my rank amateur photography.
View Quote

Flickr would seem to fit the bill. The only significant downside with Flickr is they don't like to allow you to restrict access to photos. Also, while you can create albums, your photostream is the photostream - regardless of album assignment. Still, if all you want is the ability to share photos for free, Flickr is quick, easy, and offers 1000GB (or 1 terabyte) of storage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top