Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 12:14:22 AM EDT
I enjoy taking pictures but am far from an expert.  Here's my issue.
I took an entire an entire hockey games worth of photos with my color adjustment way off.
If I go into the color retouch menu on the camera, I can correct the color by adjusting straight to the right on the line.
Is there any way to select multiple files to correct at once?
I attempted to use my the photoshop program I have, and the color adjustment for multiple files did not come out so well.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Assuming you were shooting at shutter speeds faster than 1/60, and assuming that your white balance is all over the place, what you are probably seeing is the lights flickering at different points during the electrical cycle. This is a common problem for sports shooters.

Fixing this problem is easiest in software like Photoshop or Lightroom as opposed to trying it in camera as you end up fixing the white balance for each photo individually.

Lots of good data over at http://www.nikonians.org
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
I believe I messed up a setting when I moved the front dial adjusting the wb as opposed to the rear dial.
I thought it was lighting until I started searching online back at the hotel...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#3]
You should be able to make batch adjustments in Lightroom or Photoshop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top