Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 9:12:08 AM EDT
funniest thing I ever saw on ebay? [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=525&item=3303725687&rd=1[/URL]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_e3d1f2d58ad8f11e4366ed51c14c2693/i-6.JPG[/img]

[>:/]

Current bid  US $29.00     Starting bid  US $4.00  
Quantity  1   # of bids  29   Bid history  
Time left  3 days, 5 hours +
 Location  Illinois  

Wonder if it's a pre ban sock?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That's just wrong.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember the days when the Internet and sending pictures took more skill and attention span than sticking an AOL CD in the player and hearing "Welcome". Maybe it was a better place...
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Too many things running through my head...and I cannot put any of them down.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#5]
At least the dog had the good sense to hide his face!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw this on some website (can't remember), but they someone on eBay had taken a picture of a stainless steel tea kettle or something...and they weren't wearing any clothes! Anyway, naturally you could see their naked body in the reflection. Along with it on the picture was a warning by eBay telling sellers to (not exact quote "Either put on clothes to take pictures of your item(s) or focus on selling the non-reflective things in your kitchen."
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw this on some website (can't remember), but they someone on eBay had taken a picture of a stainless steel tea kettle or something...and they weren't wearing any clothes! Anyway, naturally you could see their naked body in the reflection. Along with it on the picture was a warning by eBay telling sellers to (not exact quote "Either put on clothes to take pictures of your item(s) or focus on selling the non-reflective things in your kitchen."
View Quote

LMAO!  I remember that!  I found out about it here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top