Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2002 4:39:28 AM EDT
I received this in my email. An offer for Photoshop 7.0.   I have NO affiliation with this offer;  just passing on a deal I saw to fellow AR15.COMers.

[url]http://208.202.130.109/[/url]

In today's challenging business environment, Adobe Photoshop 7.0 helps you stay competitive with innovative tools that deliver new ways to express your creativity and work efficiently. With Photoshop 7.0, you can more easily produce exceptional imagery for print, the Web, wireless devices, and other media. Photoshop 7.0 rounds out its comprehensive toolset with new capabilities to meet any creative or production demand and to handle the widest variety of image-editing tasks in the most efficient way. All this, and more!

All orders ship within 5 business days, and upon shipment you will be provided with UPS tracking information regarding your order via email!

We accept Visa and Mastercard through our secure payment gateway. To order Adobe Photoshop 7, simply click on the order button below.

Thanks for your time and enjoy!

Here are the answers to a few commonly asked questions we receive:

» How can you sell this software so cheap? It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back!

Link Posted: 9/6/2002 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#2]
i doubt there stolen probly more likey Hong Kong or Russian bootlegs. i wouldnt touch em with a ten foot pole. 3 things wrong with this.

1: the price. a legit photoshop copy will sell for a couple hundred to 700 depending on if its acdemic,upgrade, site licsence copy or the retail version.

2: oems do come with manuels.

3: it came from a Spamer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top