Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2011 9:44:03 PM EDT
LINK to images

After being brow beat for two years, I decided to do another girls and guns calendar. But rather than just have girls and guns, I decided to spice things up, sucker punch style and add some zombie killing elements to it. Photoshop artists and photogs, take a look at the images and throw me some feedback. I am happy with all but two of them and think I will replace them before the final print date of Oct 3rd.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
At a quick glance, in many of the photos the models seem to be getting lost in the art work.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At a quick glance, in many of the photos the models seem to be getting lost in the art work.

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The pics remind me of the movie Sucker Punch.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I concur with the photos being busy.
But what is the main objective?
If mayhem and chaos then you captured it.
If the main objective are the women then yes, its lost a bit.
For example, look at 7 & 8. Get rid of the background busyness and you significantly improved the images, but once again what is the object/focus.

One more thing.... there is a lot of shoot, but where is all the flying brass?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top