Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2009 7:56:47 PM EDT
Anyone else got the game for PC?

Tired of trying the co-op version with 12 yr old kids who think doing anything but the mission is fun.

Monky is my tag on there, add me as a friend.  I want to run through co-op with some people who are not tards.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone else got the game for PC?

Tired of trying the co-op version with 12 yr old kids who think doing anything but the mission is fun.

Monky is my tag on there, add me as a friend.  I want to run through co-op with some people who are not tards.

My name on OFP is quadrono.   add me  :-)  Coop is definately where this game shines, IF you are playing with people who take it seriously.

See ya out there.

TR
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Played through single player and wasn't too impressed.

Would like to try the co-op before dumping it.

I'll see if I can find some time to get online this weekend.

Will be TempExp on there as well.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
i got it this week, me and my friend...

steam ID is cajunslave06
his is laconicvigil

im def down for some good stategy and good teamwork
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm Maveric on there... played a lot of infiltration but would like to go through the campaign again Co-op... hit me up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top