Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2009 3:36:39 PM EDT
This weekend GameStop is having a Buy-2-Used-Games-Get-1-Used-Game free sale. Any ideas what I should get? I have all 3 next gen systems and most of the popular games already.
Link Posted: 4/25/2009 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Wii:  WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mad World.
XBox 360:  Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (but only if you don't have a decent PC), Crackdown, Fallout 3 (again, prefer PC), Dead Rising.
PS3:  Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction.

These are a handful of my favorites.  Most are a bit older, but I'm more of a PC gamer than a console gamer.  If anything, their age will mean more copies are available used.

-James
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I know when I get out of school for the summer I'm picking up Mass Effect. Then Mass Effect 2 when it comes out later this year.

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, I wish I lived closer than 2 hours from a Gamestop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Man, I wish I lived closer than 2 hours from a Gamestop.

they do ship

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep I got R6V, Formula 1 Cham. Edition, and Warhawk.

The only thing that irritates me with buying these used games are the "used game" stickers that they put on the outside of the games. It just bothers me and I have yet to find a good way to get them off cleanly.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 2:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep I got R6V, Formula 1 Cham. Edition, and Warhawk.

The only thing that irritates me with buying these used games are the "used game" stickers that they put on the outside of the games. It just bothers me and I have yet to find a good way to get them off cleanly.

Yeah, that's a complete pain in the butt.  It would be nice if they would use higher-quality stickers, or less stickers.  It takes at least five minutes to get those stupid things off the box!

-James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top