Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2008 4:26:34 PM EDT
Getting bored of the usual, and was wondering if there are any prospects on the horizon?

Shoot
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]
brothers in arms hell highway comes out 24 for 360
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
A new Star Wars just came out.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Fallout 3
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Saints Row 2? Gears of War 2 ?

Dunno when they come out, but soon i think.
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Fable 2 as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The first 2 were good, this one is going to suck balls.
Cue the slow motion explosion, limbs flying in all directions, 5 bodies launched 30 feet in the air, blood swirling.... all from a single hand grenade.
Cut to a GI is firing an MG42, blasting dozens of SS from the hip as he saunters down the street, guts and innards spilling out onto the cobblestones in his wake.
Up next, our hero hops into a Sherman and go toe to toe with several Tigers and hundreds of infantry. He pops out of the turret to man the 50, which sounds just like a 1919, which sounds just like an MG42. For the heck of it, he runs over a few dozen more Germans. More guts spraying. More slow motion.

Hells Highway is going to suck. We've already got shooters with players taking on the entire German army. They had the opportunity to do something great here and they blew it.
I'll stick with Gears of War 2 for the co-op campaign and some believable gameplay.
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 12:29:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Left4Dead enough said really cant wait
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Cue the slow motion explosion, limbs flying in all directions, 5 bodies launched 30 feet in the air, blood swirling.... all from a single hand grenade.
Cut to a GI is firing an MG42, blasting dozens of SS from the hip as he saunters down the street, guts and innards spilling out onto the cobblestones in his wake.
Up next, our hero hops into a Sherman and go toe to toe with several Tigers and hundreds of infantry. He pops out of the turret to man the 50, which sounds just like a 1919, which sounds just like an MG42. For the heck of it, he runs over a few dozen more Germans. More guts spraying. More slow motion.

Hells Highway is going to suck. We've already got shooters with players taking on the entire German army. They had the opportunity to do something great here and they blew it.
I'll stick with Gears of War 2 for the co-op campaign and some believable gameplay.
sounds bad ass to me
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fallout 3

this is my next purchase
Link Posted: 9/20/2008 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Far Cry 2... first week of October.

While the graphics weren't the best on the block, i loved the fast game play and style of Far Cry Predator, made it a very fun game for me.  Far Cry 2 is said to have pretty good graphics now with some more updated stuff.  Can't wait for it to come out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2008 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Fallout 3

This.
Link Posted: 9/21/2008 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Armored Core: For Answer is out and it rocks. Who wants a grenade launcher when you can have a 10 story tall 'mech with a high yield plasma rifle? Assault armor seems kinda cheap though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2008 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
A new Star Wars just came out.  

Quickly repetitive and dissappointing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2008 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Fallout 3

+1 this.  

+ Gears 2
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 4:27:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks guys.  I'll have to check out Fallout 3 and GoW2.
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yep.  Blasting zombies is always fun.  I'll be getting this one for sure.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't forget CoD5..... even thought they went back to WWII? WTF??!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2008 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't forget CoD5..... even thought they went back to WWII? WTF??!!

Yeah I don't mind so much that they went back to WWII, but that Treyarch is the developer again.  They really screwed up COD3 IMHO.  I heard that Infinity Ward will now do all the even numbered CODs while Treyarch gets the odd numbers. Oh well, I suppose I will keep playing COD4 until COD6 comes out, unless Treyarch really surprises me on #5.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you played it to confirm it's going to be supremely ghey like that? I was looking forward to buying this one.
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Any good racing games coming out besides NFS?
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Any good racing games coming out besides NFS?

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Don't know if it'll be good, but it's coming out.

Personally I can't wait for GoW2..it'll get all those morons off the good games
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm looking forward to Endwar.  I just downloaded the demo last night.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone check out Saints Row 2?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top