Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 3:22:37 PM EDT
So what is the best multiplayer (not online multiplayer) PS3 game currently available?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK - maybe Warhawk?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I rather like GRAW 2 a lot for offline multiplayer... the 4-player splitscreen makes for some great multiplayer action if you're only on one TV but have a lot of buds over.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have any games for my PS3 yet but I figured everyone would have said Resistance.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't have any games for my PS3 yet but I figured everyone would have said Resistance.

Yeah, it's pretty good too. It's just kind of old so I forgot about it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's pretty good too. It's just kind of old so I forgot about it.

But the PS3 has no games, how can you forget about Resistance?

Yeah, Resistance splitscreen is some fun stuff too. Rainbow Six: Vegas and Vegas 2 are especially fun with a friend, as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top