Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2007 1:57:25 PM EDT
Wouldn't mind getting online with some fellow arfcommers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be on later tonight.

Shoot me a friend request.

Gamer Tag: Bleed Out
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I will but late after the hockey game.  Say 12am CST.  What's your tag?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR10sniper

You?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be on around 8pm PST.  Confirmedkill is my gamer tag.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR10sniper

You?

AR15Texan.

I saw you and confirmedkill last night.  Going back on now.  I was able to unlock the Clan addition so I will add the AR15 clan.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I work until midnight(PST) but I will be on most the night when I get home
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, some of you guys are pretty good.  It's pretty frustrating in the beginning getting killed, knifed, and martyrdomed all the time!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Damn, some of you guys are pretty good.  It's pretty frustrating in the beginning getting killed, knifed, and martyrdomed all the time!!!

I still get killed, knifed and martydomed and I am at level 32.    I do the run and gun approach too much instead of just being patient and checking my surroundings (check my six).  Everytime there is a blip on the radar I charge towards that location.    Really bad instinct on my part.  Hope to see you guys online tonight.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still get killed, knifed and martydomed and I am at level 32.    I do the run and gun approach too much instead of just being patient and checking my surroundings (check my six).  Everytime there is a blip on the radar I charge towards that location.    Really bad instinct on my part.  Hope to see you guys online tonight.

I'll be there, hit me up.  What time?

I'm getting addicted to this damn game!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
About 8pm this evening.  Just got Mass Effect and I like it a lot so far.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Why can't we play PC against 360 players? It is Microsoft after all.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guilty of the same thing, not very tactical.  I like J10 he does it too and rolls with a shotgun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top