Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2007 4:31:52 AM EDT
My kids want one for xmas. Where do you guys get your games and things online/

Thanks, AL
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, getting a Wii is easier said than done. Try making connections at your local stores and get one of them to call you when they get some in, I had to wait up all night to get one last year, and its looking like this year is going to be the same. I think you can find them online at like walmart.com and stuff, but theyre usually bundled with a bunch of junk games that they use to drive the price up. Just dont give up, they are findable.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If you go to wiitracker.com they show a list of a ton of online merchants, if they have them in stock, and at what price.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've managed to snag three just by stopping by the game store near work every now and then.

One for me

One for my best buddy

One for the girl friend's parents.

It's just a matter of persistence and luck... and to be honest, i'm already kinda sick of my Wii.  Aside from Resident Evil 4 there have been no "REAL" games.  I bought

-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Mario Strikers
-Metroid Prime
-Resident Evil 4
-Super Paper Mario
-Zelda

Only Resident Evil 4 held my attention for more than 2 days honestly...  The xbox 360 is the way to go if you're in the 15-30 range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top