Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:03:46 PM EDT
I haven't delved into portable gaming since the original Gameboy. Can someone fill me in on what's "hot" and what's not hot in today's offerings?

I'm interested in some games that I could just play to pass the time before meetings or when I'm traveling.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I haven't delved into portable gaming since the original Gameboy. Can someone fill me in on what's "hot" and what's not hot in today's offerings?

I'm interested in some games that I could just play to pass the time before meetings or when I'm traveling.

PSP. Look into it, no doubt what you want :)
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
PSP and don't look back.... You will play games, surf the web wirelessly, watch movies, Email, listen to music, photoslide shows. Very cool little device. I can highly recommend them, I have two.
KDX
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#3]
what games you guys like?  i have a psp, and love it, but mostly for the media stuff.  the only game i spend much time with is lumines.  i usually mainly play shooting, and racing games.  i couldn't take nfs, or race driver.....socom controls screw me up.  syphon filter is ok.  i couldn't stand killzone either.  i just want to shoot stuff.  it's not so easy just renting psp games to try 'em.  blockbuster doesn't carry them.

but yeah, the psp is a nice system.  they have some new bundles coming out.  also a new, lighter, more reliable revised system as well.    
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
it's wi-fi.  no subscriptions.  just have to have a wireless hotspot.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top