Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2007 12:10:32 PM EDT
I didnt even play for an hour today but Igot over 2,000 points.

Check out 9 August.

bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php?bf2id=47971639&bfmodid=0

Is it an error or just backlogged points from a that time?
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It might be a backlog. If thats the case, I'm hoping I get my backlogged points from May, June and part of July.
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
backlogged points
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Stats Outage Compensation

Following the June outage of Battlefield 2 player stats, DICE and EA have been working to compensate all players who were active during that time for the frustrating inconvenience we realise this issue represented.  We were particularly eager to provide this as it was recently discovered that stats from some 64 player servers during the outage period cannot be recovered as we had previously believed and sincerely hoped. Stats from smaller servers should be unaffected however we realise this still represents a disappointing loss of play time recognition for some players and wish to apologise for that unanticipated outcome.

After examining all the options, it has been decided that players who were active during the stats outage will be granted an additional 2000 points as well as a gold star.  This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players from midnight onwards (US West coast time) on Wednesday August 8th. We hope this goes some way towards redressing the balance and wish to again apologise for the frustration this stats issue represented for many of you.

See you all on the Battlefield.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]
oh noes  haxors!!!!!111!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top