Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2007 5:43:56 PM EDT
When I installed GTA: SA, I kept getting a pop-up that said something about my Quicktime Player being out of date...

I've tried to update Quicktime and as far as I can tell, I have the most current update availble. Yet EVERY TIME, I get the prompt about my Quicktime Player being out of date.

I have to mess with the game a bit to get it to start. Once it loads and starts, the game runs very slow & jerky and the graphics look a little fuzzy...

And, YES, my computer meets/exceeds all of the minimum/recommended hardware requirements...

What do I need to do to fix the problem?

Any help would be appreciated...
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If your PC is JUST meeting minimum system requirement's  you may still experience slow game play and lag, nothing you can do, always make sure your PC exceeds the games requirements if you want optimal performance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top