User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 2:43:49 PM EDT
ANYONE PLAY SWAT 4 ONLINE?   hippie.gif
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Just finished the single player portion last night. Cool

I want to get the recent expansion too.

I can't play online though because the one computer that's good enough to run the game only has dial up, while the one computer that has broadband isn't good enough to run the game.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the expansion pak and its great...  You have voice with it :-)
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to use Roger Wilco for voice over internet when playing Hidden & Dangerous back in 1999,2000. Voice is mission critical for co-op play and definitely makes it tons more fun. I assume they still have co-op in SWAT 4. They had it in SWAT 3. I used to play SWAT 3 online several years ago when you could still play it on dialup. One of my favorite game modes was paintball. But it rocked no matter how you played it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I have SWAT 4 and the expansion, haven't played it online yet. Maybe I should try it and hook up with you guys online.

-d
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have SWAT 4 and the expansion, haven't played it online yet. Maybe I should try it and hook up with you guys online.

-d

Sounds good...  Maybe we can make our own team.......
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I used to use Roger Wilco for voice over internet when playing Hidden & Dangerous back in 1999,2000. Voice is mission critical for co-op play and definitely makes it tons more fun. I assume they still have co-op in SWAT 4. They had it in SWAT 3. I used to play SWAT 3 online several years ago when you could still play it on dialup. One of my favorite game modes was paintball. But it rocked no matter how you played it.

Yes.  Swat 4 still has co-op.  and the expansion pak has voice over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top