Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 2:19:40 AM EDT
I had a wonderful time with you all this morning on Gulf of Oman.  I've never gotten so many kills with the jet before.  I usually suck because once I get someone on my tail, I can't shake them, but I had a wonderful time today, can't wait to do it again.  I got  23 kills in one round out of the experience (enough for my aerial service ribbon! minimum kills for that is 19 I believe).  I even managed to shoot down gibby once.  Poor =TSF=Rugerspur, I shot him down six times, gaining myself a new favorite victim, poor bast**d, must have been very frustrating.   Here is the screen shot
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
good job man

i can't get any positive kills using the jets.   i end up killing more teammates than enemies  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I got KD once by driving a apc in front of him on the runway!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that was cheap.  Though a kill is a kill, and as I recall It killed you too.  Fun times
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually managed to shoot down squirrelhunter tonight twice over Kubra Dam.  In TS, I think he said something along the lines of "Why did it have to be KD?".  SH is THE definition of "ace pilot" IMHO.  When I first started playing this game, I knew if squirrely got airborne, I would be his bitch for the entire round, near constant bombings.  So, to actually shoot him down twice, is a major accomplishment.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I think they are starting to get to know me on that server.

On Kubra once I got up in the SU34 the F18 was coming in on my ass quick and he usually brought in his F15 buddy as well.

Ditching one jet usually isn't too bad but when they are acting as wingman for one another it becomes damn difficult.     Didn't help that our Mig 29 wasn't giving me any support at all.

You definitely had me concerned with actually trying to simply survive air combat as opposed to going on my bombing spree/rape of the other team.

That server is great for beating up on people, usually they don't get many really good players so 3-4 people in team speak working together can pretty much dominate the entire other team.   Just have to watch the stupid sissy word filters along with the stupid no base raping the UCB rules.

What we did to them when it came time for Wake is an example of that.    They lost their airstrip within 2 minutes of the game starting.    Doesn't hurt that I load in fast and people actually spawn on me when I land on the air strip.    I don't think they had any clue what was happening until it was too late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top