Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 10:09:20 PM EDT
Hey guys, what servers do most of the AR-15 clan members (and non-clan members) usually stick to on a regular basis?

Does the AR-15 clan have a server of it's own?

Also... When I connect to the Teamspeak server, I can't broadcast any voice transmissions... Why is this?

Thanks.

-Covert
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:58:27 AM EDT
[#1]
use xfire to find us.   here is the link xfire

that page has the bf2 server ip also
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I spend must of my time on the Wake Island 24/7 server.  It's been giving me the most overall practice.  Lots of armor, vehicles, open territory, boats, air etc.

I have the BRD server on my favorites and have never seen more than 3 in there.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that some clans have a rule that the members can only play on the clan server.  

We have so many schedules that vary that Xfire is a great way to find us.  

I play alot on Christian Gamers, Texas Militia and a few others that I can't remember right now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I spend must of my time on the Wake Island 24/7 server.  It's been giving me the most overall practice.  Lots of armor, vehicles, open territory, boats, air etc.

I have the BRD server on my favorites and have never seen more than 3 in there.

i'll try to get the guys on there tomorrow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top