Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 8:46:30 AM EDT
Whos going to get RedOrchestra, I just pre ordered it and started pre loading it, it comes out today at 19:00 GMT

For those who don't know its a Very Realistic WW2 game  with viechicails and is built on the UT2k4 engine.

Its on Steam

www.redorchestragame.com/downloads/roost_beta_preview.wmv
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:12:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me.  Played an early version of it, I would rather spend my time playing minesweeper.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought this game yesterday and played until like 2 in the morning. I'm not a huge videogamer but I thought it was a ton of fun.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I played it for 5 hrs straight last night with the Pathfinder guys.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I played the conversion mod for UT2004, just like the other UT2004 mods, it sucked. I know the programmers spent a great deal of time making them, but its just not my cup of tea.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Its come along way from the mod.

The Tank Combat is so much fun.

and there are some preety long fire fights in the city maps.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Great game. I'm on as 'Tomislav', usually on the 1.Gebirg server.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top