Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 3:12:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got on it now, no wait on the public servers. I doubt that'll be the case in an hour or two...

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here, no wait on any public servers. Hurry up and get it while you can!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
no wait as of 1130pm EST

Are any servers using it yet?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
plenty of server using it. Many more in the morning.

Half dozen of us were trying it out. So far I like the patch. Seems to have fixed a few issues and not introduce any new ones that I have found out so far.

* AA missles seem more balanced for pilots and infantry trying to shoot them down. Lock on distances seem shorter, but when you do lock on, the AA missles seem to track and hit the target like their supposed to.

* Anti-Tank missle are working like they used to prior to 1.20.

* Sounds better, just like it did prior to 1.20.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:54:21 AM EDT
[#5]
i downloaded the patch last night from filefront i believe.   i was surprised there was no wait also.  I only got to play a round i think.   I'm still feeling like crap, my throat is killing me.  So i went to bed shortly after that.  

hopefully tonight we will be able to sit down, and find what else needs to be fixed with bf2.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:46:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i downloaded the patch last night from filefront i believe.   i was surprised there was no wait also.  I only got to play a round i think.   I'm still feeling like crap, my throat is killing me.  So i went to bed shortly after that.  

hopefully tonight we will be able to sit down, and find what else needs to be fixed with bf2.  

I always use Filefront... I never have problems with waiting (only once in probally 100's of downloads from there). Installed and patched last night... going to test her right now.

Nathan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top