Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 8:52:02 PM EDT
This is nuts. I didn't know you could do this!

tank hack
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah i saw that a while back. you can do it with anything with a turret that spins. its also an instant state reset if you get caught doing it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Did anyone send those screenshots of the guys doing this on our server?

-d
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
It seems to be a big problem since EA announced the new patch was going to fix it.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:21:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#5]
A Guy did this on my old clan server awhile back... I spawned with him while he was in the building. the game didn't start at the time, but as I was going to remove him from the server he left. It allows the player to shoot out of the building, but never get hit.  I believe the only way they can actually spin the turret so fast is by the use of a hack. No one that I know (even with the newer laser mouse) with the sensitivity jacked up, can do that.

Nathan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top