Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 4:39:45 PM EDT
I found Armored Fist 3 to be fairly neat and updated in terms of the tank interiors, but the graphics and controls are absolutely horrible.

Are there better m1 simulators?

Also, in multiplayer mode, do they allow 4 people per tank or does everyone get their own tank? I find it cumbersome to operate the M1 by myself, when the real thing requires 4 people to operate.

They also don't make any mention on whether it is the M1A1, M1A2, or M1A2 SEP, but it looks like the SEP...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Coming soon: Steel Beasts Pro PE

Designed as a training aid and should be very realistic. I know someone who've preordered it and are waiting for his report when he gets it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Does it allow for better control settings and perhaps team-multiplayer mode? I.e. 3-4 people per tank, one person gets a dedicated job (gunner/commander/driver) ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry it took so long.

I belive yes to all, though I havnt tried it or anything.
Mp in one tank is possible but are not sure how many, Commander and gunner are available. Not sure about driver. No loader  as most would probably find it to be too boring.

SB Pro PE is geared towards soldiers and not gamers should be more realistic than SB2 which is designed to gamers. Things are less elaborate in SB2 vs Pro PE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top