Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:50:19 PM EDT
I have not played it yet, but I am looking to play some MMORPG, and SW:G looks good to me.

I didn't care for WoW, and EQ was too much of a 'farming' game. (Spend x hours beating up rats to level, so that you can then spend x+y hours beating up goblins or whatever. Tedious.)

SW:G any good? Is the combat system good? Does it handle the blasters and whatnot well, or are melee weapons the order of the day? How about space combat? Any good?

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:29:36 AM EDT
[#1]
SW Galaxies is terrible.

Played for a few months and it's a terrible grind session, that's all the game seems to be about is grinding xp.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Agree with above poster.  It's trash.

The game was good about 6 months after it came out.  They've reworked it several times, and now it's more like a first person shooter with no real goals.  I've got friends who played since launch, and everyone has quit the game.  Stay away.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, Trash.

I actually played it long enough, just after it came out, to make Jedi.  The game still sucked though.

All MMORPGs suck.  Waste of money.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:46:08 AM EDT
[#4]
So the consensus is: IT ROCKS!?

Thanks for the warning, fellahs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
i played it for a good 3 months, It was ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top