Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:59:40 PM EDT
Well, I've misplaced my Half Life 2 game that I never installed. It came with one of my Radeon graphics cards. There is a new mod I want to try out.

I thought about going out and buying a new one with a gift card I got for Christmas. I figured the price had gone down for an 'older' game. But, I found out that the price hadn't gone down at all or very little at the chain stores. Not really worth the expense (I just want it for the mod), as I'd rather get some movie DVDs instead with the gift card.

Then I thought maybe someone here may not be playing with their copy anymore and may want to sell or trade for it. I have a bunch of PC games that I can trade for.

Let me know if you have one available. Looking for legitimate copies only.

I guess others can post what games they are looking for here in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got: Splinter Cell "Pandora Tomorrow"
              Medal Of Honor "Pacific Assault"
              BF 1942 "Anthology"
              Rainbow Six 3 "Gold Edition"
That I would trade for other shooters.

I would trade or sell Brothers In Arms "Earned in Blood" for a really recent shooter. I couldn't get into the game, even though it's the best war shooter I've played. (Too hard even with the Germans AI turned down to nothing.)

IM any offers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking for both Combat Mission “Barbarossa to Berlin” and Combat Mission “Afrika Korps”. I originally owed all three Combat Mission games but someone seems to have run off with the latter 2 leaving me with only Combat Mission “Beyond Overlord”

Below is a list of PC games I have for trading. IM me if interested.

All PC titles.

Shogun Total War
Medieval Total War
Ghost Recon
Deus Ex
Giants – Citizen Kabuto
Medal of Honor – Allied Assault
Unreal Tournament 2003
War Craft III
Pirate Hunter
Morrowind – The Elder Scrolls III
Splinter Cell – Chaos Theory (DVD)
Prince of Persia – Warrior Within (DVD)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
buy it off steam

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Redhorse, message me with what games you have available.  I have a spare steam account with halflife 1 and 2 enabled.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Redhorse, message me with what games you have available.  I have a spare steam account with halflife 1 and 2 enabled.

Will do. I'll have to compile a list....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, I've misplaced my Half Life 2 game that I never installed. It came with one of my Radeon graphics cards. There is a new mod I want to try out.

I thought about going out and buying a new one with a gift card I got for Christmas. I figured the price had gone down for an 'older' game. But, I found out that the price hadn't gone down at all or very little at the chain stores. Not really worth the expense (I just want it for the mod), as I'd rather get some movie DVDs instead with the gift card.

Then I thought maybe someone here may not be playing with their copy anymore and may want to sell or trade for it. I have a bunch of PC games that I can trade for.

Let me know if you have one available. Looking for legitimate copies only.

I guess others can post what games they are looking for here in this thread.

I have half life 2 that I hardly play. Will trade ya for anything other than...

BIA-Road to Hill 30
BIA-Earned in Blood
Quake 4
Links 2003
BF2 & SF
FEAR

I have these...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top