Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 11:28:28 PM EDT
I don't know if you guys already play with a can and all that stuff, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm in a small clan thats starting up.  We have a ranked server that I help admin and we are always looking for some cool regulars to play with.  And we are even looking for new members but thats another issue I guess.

The website is Nerds with Guns
and all our info and ip is on there
we usually play Tuesday and Thursday nights starting at 7 or 8 AZ time.

Once again just wanted to let you all know about it.

Feel free to ask me any questions or just check out our site.

Just to add I go by Jack Bauer over there, and for our ip just type in bf2.nerdswithguns.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Battlefield 2 Stat Tracker

93 Members and counting! Molon Labe!

BF2 AR15 clan stats

Yea, there are 90 BF2 players on the AR15.com clan.

We have a AR15.com team participating in the World Tournament 8 vs 8.

We have members online every night. We also scrimage against other BF2 Teams.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#2]
What is your name on Xfire? I'll find  you and come play with you guys.

-d
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yea, there are 90 BF2 players on the AR15.com clan.

We have a AR15.com team participating in the World Tournament 8 vs 8.

We have members online every night. We also scrimage against other BF2 Teams.

I've been trying to join the AR15.com clan how it said in another post....but I can't get anyone to pm/email me the password so I can join. Someone said colt was the password...but I couldn't get that to work.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've been trying to join the AR15.com clan how it said in another post....but I can't get anyone to pm/email me the password so I can join. Someone said colt was the password...but I couldn't get that to work.

AR15.com clan stats tracker: bf2tracker.com/bf2_clanprofile.php

1) Go to BF2Tracker
2) Click on the Register box in the upper left hand corner
3) Once registered, click on the User CP tab at the top
4) Click on Tracker Control Panel in the lower right hand corner
5) Search for and enter your BF2 Player ID #
6) Under Tracker Clan find AR15.com
7) Enter password: colt
8) Click Submit

I got your PM, but soon as I read it... it disappeared from my inbox after I accidently closed the browser window. I didn't catch who sent it, so I couldn't respond. I wasn't sure if your were talking about the Stats Tracker or the World Tournament Team?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys didn't know we had a ar15.com clan, do you guys have a ranked server? if not you are more than welcome to play on ours at anytime,  just know someone may get kicked to make room for one of our members be we would try and make it some random person if a lot of one clan are in.
Like I was saying ours is pretty small, just figured I'd let you all know as we always welcome regulars and what not.  

Quoted:
What is your name on Xfire? I'll find  you and come play with you guys.

-d

As far as Xfire I have it but don't use it much my name on there is the same as here i think....MrPink123.....I know we will be playing tonight on our server aroud 8ish
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR15.com clan stats tracker: bf2tracker.com/bf2_clanprofile.php

1) Go to BF2Tracker
2) Click on the Register box in the upper left hand corner
3) Once registered, click on the User CP tab at the top
4) Click on Tracker Control Panel in the lower right hand corner
5) Search for and enter your BF2 Player ID #
6) Under Tracker Clan find AR15.com
7) Enter password: colt
8) Click Submit

I got your PM, but soon as I read it... it disappeared from my inbox after I accidently closed the browser window. I didn't catch who sent it, so I couldn't respond. I wasn't sure if your were talking about the Stats Tracker or the World Tournament Team?

I think that was me, I sent you an im asking for the world tournament password.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:10:36 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks Redhorse
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the help....I was looking for the World Tourney password....but now it says it's not accepting new members right now. I got signed up on BFtracker for the clan.

Anyways....How do you guys find each other on the servers?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyways....How do you guys find each other on the servers?

We use XFire to find out who is online and on what server they are playing on. Great program, easy to use and uses very little resources.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=119&t=385248

We also use our very own TeamSpeak server to communicate with each other. Much much better than the built in VOIP coms in the game.  

Info on XFire & TeamSpeak is in the thread I posted above.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was looking for the World Tourney password....but now it says it's not accepting new members right now.

From the World Tournament Admin: Stealth97 [President]

Rosters are locked from Sunday to Tuesday.

Rosters are unlocked from Wednesday to Saturday.

Try registering tomorrow, registration should be unlocked by then. I PM the WT Team AR15 password, check your IM.

You'll have to get cracking and start playing regularly with the team. Our next match isn't until the week of January 9th. So, there is plenty of time to get familar with how we play and tactics we use.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks again for the help...I got to play a scrim with the team tonight...it was a lot of fun.

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top