Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 1:08:37 PM EDT
I keep getting kicked off servers because my PB won't authenticate or update.  I've tried to do it manually, by I can't seem to get it right.  Any PB gurus out there?

Windows XP Professional
AMD XP 2200 1.79 ghz
1 GB ram

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
look on the bf2 website and there are links in there for the new pb update had to do an update myself not long ago
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.evenbalance.com/

I've tried to do it manually, before.  I just tried again and it still kicks me.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to give this a shot:

www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea that's what I've done it the past.

They dumped the old DOS/ batch program to manually update pb files just a month or two ago. You had this small batch file that you copied than ran in the game pb folder.

They went to this new software your trying out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yea that's what I've done it the past.

They dumped the old DOS/ batch program to manually update pb files just a month or two ago. You had this small batch file that you copied than ran in the game pb folder.

They went to this new software your trying out.

That program worked with BF42.  I'll try AA tomorrow when I have time.  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top