Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:54:51 AM EDT
How many people are gonna be online tonight? Let's try to get as many guys together as we can on BF2 And just rule a server last night there was a rif clan that was just handin our asses to us on a silver platter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Those games were a challenge.

I was doing pretty good against them at the Sharqi map, before the map changed to Karkland. They felt the wrath of my boom tube.

Somehow, most of the clan members from RIF & 33rd went to one side of the team, and it got really difficult to retake some of the flags. So, they had two large coordinated clan contingents on one team, and we had very little team support on our side. We did pretty good considering the odds...

I'll see ya online tonight. I'll just have record my shows on ScFi channel tonight on the VCR, rather than on my PC.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be online from around 1PM PST today till god know's when tonight.

Bring your game face.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]
good to see therell be somebody sides me and rellik kickin Azz and takin names!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#4]
i will be on.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I get players asking about rellik remag handle all the time... it's gamer killer backwards.

ala redrum = murder.

I've been using the handle since '97, when Age of Empire came out. Kind of a spoof off the 'Relics' in the game, after my online gaming handle that I used was already taken.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have been on sooner but I decided to lay down for a little bit and it wound up turning into a 4+ hour long  nap.

Eh, happens when work starts at freaking 3:00 in the morning.     Atleast I should be able to go later into the night now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you guys going to be on Saturday night? I figured around 7-8pm. I was on a 24/7 city map server on Thursday and man there were some skilled snipers on. See you on the BF.

Call sign DAFFY3025
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:37:32 AM EDT
[#8]
It's probably a safe bet.

Tonight's hijinks on the team speak server were interesting.    Somebody kept coming in to act like a jackass for no specific reason and annoy the hell out of us, happened like 3-4 times throughout the night.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Great games last night! Some were very challenging.

===========================================================
I tracked the three IP addresses I banned last night on TS.

It doesn't seem like from the same person. Could be members of another clan.

ARCOR AG - Germany (German dude)
Indiana Fiber Network - United States (Stickler)
Telecom Internet Services - Auckland New Zealand (dumb kid)

Not much of a problem thus far, so we'll just ban them as the come in. I it becomes a problem, dizza will change the server settings and restrict new accounts to those we know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top