Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 11:56:30 PM EDT
My wife just got me "Call of Duty Finest hour" for the playstation 2. I really like it. Its pretty fun. Graphics are good. Does anybody know if there are any god codes for it?

Also are there any other games in this series for the PS2?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got it as well. Fun game. I'm in the wherehouse protecting the T34 from the panzerfaust bastards.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got it as well. Fun game. I'm in the wherehouse protecting the T34 from the panzerfaust bastards.

that psrt was hard as hell cant let those mg42's get setup "panzershreks to the right"
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I just beat the game on XBOX.  With most new games, there are little if any cheats.  The developers are getting tired of people complaining about people cheating during online play.  The only cheats available only get "unlocked" when you beat the game.  Even then, they aren't too great.  One allows for headshots only.  Another gives enemies Giant Heads.  There are no level skips or God modes.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#4]
try this GameFaqs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top