Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2005 11:38:48 AM EDT
Howdy folks.  I've been playing this game Planetside for over a year now and the player base is pretty much fed up with SOE's refusal to market our fair game.  I guess they like their EQ2 cash cow.

One of the fine players put together the following in the hopes of getting the word out about the game.

Mods, if ya'll have a problem with this being advertising (I not a representative of SOE nor, quite frankly, would I ever even want to be) feel free to lock this up, with my apologies.

-----------------------
PlanetSide 7 day Trial.

The 7 day free trial has been opened up again for anyone who wants to sample the game, or if you're an ex player and want to see the changes that have been made. You will need to make a new SOE station name - you cant use this offer with old characters if you've played PlanetSide before.

Whats PlanetSide? Watch this video www.marcopolo.me.uk/PSMovies/PS_AD_LARGE.wmv

Get hold of a free 7 day trial CD key from  cmt.ubisoft.fr/planetside_pcgamer/

And a complete download (1.6gb!!) using this installer www.marcopolo.me.uk/psinstall.exe

You'll find an great FAQ about this trial and PlanetSide here  www.marcopolo.me.uk/PSFAQ.html

PlanetSide seems to have turned a corner over the past few months - it's become a whole lot of fun again!

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I might try it one day when I got free time.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Thought I'd /bump this after a couple of days.  We're seeing a good bounce in population recently.  Hopefully some of the trial players decided they like the game enough to stay around.

If you intrested, look up the outfit (like a guild/clan) I'm a part of and ask about squading up with us.  Sturmgrenadier on NC, Emerald server.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Great game.

Warning though -- it can be addictive.  It caused me to almost fail one of my classes last semester.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top