Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 4:53:00 PM EDT
Happened at least twice.  I've been away for about a month and I found two posts under my screen name that I didn't write.  My computer was hacked a couple of months ago....a virus was implanted (causing it to crash completely), dirty pictures were sent to other members, which resulted in a warning from AOL, and now I found two topics that I didn't write.

Also, I received two e-mails from a member here about an FAL that he wants to sell.  I guess this person received inquiries about his FAL from an individual using my screen name.  This is just LOW!  Why can't people just be a productive member of the society, instead of hacking into people's computer and causing troubles?

Staff: could you please deactivate my account and let me re-register?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum!  Brain dead from last night!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top