Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 5:07:17 PM EDT
Type these into your console.  Get to your console by hitting the ~ key.

pb_power

This will list all the players and their slot number.

pb_kick #

Take the slot number you got from pb_power and put it where the # is.

So, you spot the cheater, you do the power command, you do the kick command, everyone else sees their slot number and does the kick command, byebye cheater.

If the cheater is on your team:

votekick playername 1

Putting the 1 is actually for "Player is Idle".  But if everyone knows the player is cheating, then everyone can just hit F6 and kick him out.  Speaking of which, F6 is what you hit to add your vote to a votekick.

You can not start a votekick against an opposing player, but you can pb_kick them.

Jim
[AR15]Calcite
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
To defeat the votekick, simply type "restart" in your console. This will restart the map for the player and the other players will have to do the votekick again. But this gives time for the votekickee to start TKing the next round in retaliation.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Do me a favor and stay off the servers I frequent.

Quoted:
To defeat the votekick, simply type "restart" in your console. This will restart the map for the player and the other players will have to do the votekick again. But this gives time for the votekickee to start TKing the next round in retaliation.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought there was a way to catch cheaters also didn't punkbuster catch cheaters?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Punkbuster catches the cheaters that it knows are cheating.  If it's a new cheat, and PB doesn't recognize it, PB is useless.

Quoted:
I thought there was a way to catch cheaters also didn't punkbuster catch cheaters?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top