Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 8:30:00 AM EDT
Anyboday else play Battlefield Vietnam?  Any recommendations on what mods/maps to download?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been playing it like crazy... outta the box- no mods or extra maps... actually operation flaming dart is my favorate...

let me know if you wanna try to get together and play online...

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in! Bushrag in game. Love the new map that came with the update. Must...have....Little bird!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
which update? and what map is that??

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't remember the patch but the map is defense of Con Thien
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I play BFV.

When I'm on I 'm always on the ECGN server, my in game name is -STUMP-.  The ECGN server is a good 42 player server.

I've tried the new POE mod, and it's pretty sweet, but it's still pretty early in the beta so there are a few bugs still.  The POE mod is basically like a Desert Combat Mod, but for BFV instead.  Right now, I just prefer plain ole BFV with no mods.  The official WWII mod lost my interest quick.

BTW, a new patch 1.2 is supposed to be out any day now from EA with a new map and some added vehicles and anti-air defense.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can't remember the patch but the map is defense of Con Thien

Yeah, that's the current latest patch 1.1
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I play BFV.

When I'm on I 'm always on the ECGN server, my in game name is -STUMP-.  The ECGN server is a good 42 player server.

I've tried the new POE mod, and it's pretty sweet, but it's still pretty early in the beta so there are a few bugs still.  The POE mod is basically like a Desert Combat Mod, but for BFV instead.  Right now, I just prefer plain ole BFV with no mods.  The official WWII mod lost my interest quick.

BTW, a new patch 1.2 is supposed to be out any day now from EA with a new map and some added vehicles and anti-air defense.

we should set up a time to get on there and play a bit.... I'm Sn1per on BV...

-Roth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top