Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 12:32:23 PM EDT
Well, I've been lurking on AR15.com for a while now and finally registered and posted a few times.  I finally noticed this forum and figured I'd invite any of you first person shooter players to come check us out at TacticalGamer.com  Our community is family friendly and our biggest following is for the following games:

Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising

Battlefield1942: Desert Combat

Ghost Recon

HalfLife: Natural Selection

America's Army

We also meet up on our TeamSpeak server to play other games like StarCraft, World of WarCraft, Freelancer, various flight sims and RPG games.

The average age of our community is probably around 30, but we've got some teenagers and we've got some geezers (I'm talking about 60 yr olds!).

Anyway, if you're tired of playing on servers full of immature little kids, feel free to come by and check us out!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/images/banners/TG-Banner-Pubbies.gif

*I hope this isn't too spammish.  TG offers paid memberships, but like AR15.com, they're just to keep the community running and are not mandatory.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
any chance you guys putting desert combat extended on there?  lots of fun :)  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
any chance you guys putting desert combat extended on there?  lots of fun :)  

We've tossed around the idea, and we've actually lost about half of our regular player base to Joint Ops since it came out, so perhaps it's time to try something new?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top