Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:06:19 PM EDT
anyone play? picked it up a couple of days ago and it's pretty damn fun.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I play this on the PS2 and LOVE it.  Me and friends will play for cash. GREAT game.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#2]
It is a great game.  Been playing it plenty since I got it.  Seen the previews for 2005?  Looks like you'll be able to edit the courses big time.  They call it "Tiger-Proofing".
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
My brother-in-law has it on Playstation (I think). Those programmable 'celebration' moves and dances are hilarious! I'd love to see that for real at a PGA event!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is a great game.  Been playing it plenty since I got it.  Seen the previews for 2005?  Looks like you'll be able to edit the courses big time.  They call it "Tiger-Proofing".

you play online any? would be fun to have a good scramble partner
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't tried online yet, but I certainly am able to play online.  Can't say i've played much scramble, but i'd be willing to try it.  I usually stuck with the more traditional matches.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I haven't tried online yet, but I certainly am able to play online.  Can't say i've played much scramble, but i'd be willing to try it.  I usually stuck with the more traditional matches.  

maybe we can get a game together tonight....love your sig btw
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably not tonight, it would have to be tomorrow, but that sounds good.  Got me a busy day/night today.  Work till 5, then first day night of class from 7-9, then gotta go to the gym for a while.  No class tomorrow though, so I'd be good to go after I hit the gym tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Probably not tonight, it would have to be tomorrow, but that sounds good.  Got me a busy day/night today.  Work till 5, then first day night of class from 7-9, then gotta go to the gym for a while.  No class tomorrow though, so I'd be good to go after I hit the gym tomorrow.  

good deal. where you in school at? classes started last week here at Clemson, 1 class on wed. no classes on Fri Tues & Thurs. are hell though!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to a community college right now, working on getting an AS in engineering.  After that I'm gonna go to Virginia Commonwealth to work on a BS in Electrical Engineering.  It's gonna be a while though because I'm also working full time at an engineering firm.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm going to a community college right now, working on getting an AS in engineering.  After that I'm gonna go to Virginia Commonwealth to work on a BS in Electrical Engineering.  It's gonna be a while though because I'm also working full time at an engineering firm.

ugh, i started out in engineering.....good luck with that!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks, it's going pretty well so far.  Been at the company I'm at now for 2 years, got an interview coming up with another company soon because I'm not too happy where I am now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
i should be on the rest of the night, if you wanna jump in a game, just shoot me an IM or reply here
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
hey, sorry I never got back, ended up working till about 7:45 tryin to get stuff finished for a meeting tomorrow.  Then hit the gym till 10:45 or so.  I've got class tomorrow, but if you wanna try to get a game or 2 in later this week or maybe this weekend I'm up for it.  Just gotta figure out how I'm gonna run a Cat 5 cable to the PS2...  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hey, sorry I never got back, ended up working till about 7:45 tryin to get stuff finished for a meeting tomorrow.  Then hit the gym till 10:45 or so.  I've got class tomorrow, but if you wanna try to get a game or 2 in later this week or maybe this weekend I'm up for it.  Just gotta figure out how I'm gonna run a Cat 5 cable to the PS2...  

wait, your not playing the PC version?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:58:25 AM EDT
[#15]
No, but I've got the internet adapter for my PS2, so if you're up for an experiment we can find out if we're able to play each other online with different platforms.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, but I've got the internet adapter for my PS2, so if you're up for an experiment we can find out if we're able to play each other online with different platforms.

won't work
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Well doesn't that just royally suck.  If you want to make a trip up here to Richmond we can play a game or 2  

I'm kidding, anything else you play online on the PC?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well doesn't that just royally suck.  If you want to make a trip up here to Richmond we can play a game or 2  

I'm kidding, anything else you play online on the PC?

America's Army, BF1942, Age of Mythology
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top