Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2004 11:03:47 AM EDT

Man, I just got it hooked up last night. My brother was right. You may think you are good against the computer, out there you will see good.

One round the damn game started, and I hit the ground dead as a doornail.

Fun as hell though, wish I liked the cartoonish SOCOMII more, I may try it tonight.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#1]
so you are playing Socom 1?  or Socom 2?

I have been playing both since they came out. Moving on to other games now but I still like to fire it up now and again  :)
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I can only get one to play.

Everytime I try and get on with 2, it tells me there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.

I said phuck it and play 1. It works.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:29:28 AM EDT
[#3]
On Socom 2 there is a patch you need to download to your memory card. Are you getting a error when your PS2 tries to download the patch?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
NO. It acts like it downloads it, then it it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning. Then it says there is a needed upgrade. I say ok, then it goes back to the beginning.

I hear there are no cheaters on SOCOM II. I would really like that shit!!!!

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant et socom 2 to work on my ps2. tried 3 diffent copys.

"no hardware found" with either a USB adaptor that worked fine for socom1 and also with the offical network adaptor.

gave up and evently sold em both.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#6]
there are glitchers on Socom 2 here and there... but no people skywalking with automatic sniper rifles....  hug.gif
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Cavet... sorry ment to mention this in the other post.... you might check / change your memory card. there might not be suffient room, or something bad about it... just a idea
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Cavet... sorry ment to mention this in the other post.... you might check / change your memory card. there might not be suffient room, or something bad about it... just a idea

Thankx 4 the idea. I have another one, I will do that!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top