Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 4:38:52 PM EDT
I just downloaded it, it makes the gameplay alot better IMHO, lots of fun. Any of you guys play this? If so, where?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea I've been playing DoD off and on since its beginning.. Really is a good mod. It's actually what I'm playing most these days.

I'm an admin on dallas.rwtd.org:27015 so you can check it out sometime. Lots of pretty good players play there, and we try to always weed out the idiots. Check it out sometime. :)
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the new version rocks!  We did a little impromtu DoD lan party hear last night...we had a blast.  

Also, I just d/l'ed the Punk Ass Fraggers (ya gotta love that name hehehe) Splash pack for Counter Strike.  You should check that out...new weapons skins, player models, front end, you name it.  They changed the crosshairs on the Kreig so you can actually SEE them zoomed in.  There is also some really good muzzle flash for realism....although they STILL have the charging handle and selector switch on the wrong side of the AK lol.  

There's some new maps; they redid Assault and called it Assault2K, it plays a lot different.  All in all worth getting.  

If you guys use bots, has anyone tried Multibot Launcher?  It's a small front end that enable you to choose your HL mod, the bot you want to use, and tweak the game parameters before you launch it.  Very handy; we generally use bots here so that we can all gang up on the computer controlled players...plus no one gets hard feelings after 20 straight frags by someone hehehe.  

It supports most of the common HL mods like CS and DoD, Firearms, Action Half Life.  Another must have if you play those mods.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top