Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 6:03:37 PM EDT
You all know what I am talking about(I hope). If not I'm talking about tose rounds that SWAT and military use to train.It's basicly a blank round with a paintball in the end of it. My question is where do you buy them at,or can civilians enven buy them.That would be very very fun.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
"Simunitions" No, they do not sell actively to civillians.No, they are NOT "fun". The welts a Sim leave make a contact hit by a 300FPS paintball look tame.

They're a training device, and can be lethal.

Meplat-
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
On top of what Mep said, you have to purchase a special barrel in order to use them. While the idea is attractive at first, try to find a picture of guys using the things in an action house. The cups those guys use look like diapers on steriods. They aren't fun, and I've been told they are most effective in training new officers (or SWAT) to fire at live human targets, not human forms printed on paper. The fact that they hurt like a mother gives everyone a bit of a push to shoot, rather than be shot. Stick with airsoft if you want realism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top