Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/26/2016 1:32:29 PM EDT
Saw there was one for XBONE but not one for PS4 Master Race.  Post your gamer tags so we can setup crews and smash the DZ.

Overlord3673.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering when this thread would pop up

PRidd27
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Burnsy1315

Roommates play on my name too, if it's Division, it's me.  Feel free to invite.  I prefer to not play this one solo.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I basically played the Open Beta solo, would be good to have more people to team up with:

CHIheadcase

SSDD
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Will be picking up on day one, gamer tag is fabledviper.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Preordered the game - "Sablelieger1"

Mountain Time Zone (AZ), typically play in the evenings, but for now, I will be working mornings, so I will be home by 3pm-ish. Once I pick up the game on the 8th; I will put Destiny and Fallout 4 on hiatus and focus on this one.  Really looking forward to a change from killing Hive, Fallen, Cabal and Vex (Destiny) and chasing Super Mutants and Deathclaws around the Commonwealth (Fallout 4) to taking tangos down in NYC.

Weapons look good (more realistic than anything on Call Of Duty right now...

Really looking forward to this game.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Added everyone. Hopefully, there's guild (perhaps sub-division, ba dum tiss) support in-game.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got your request, also sent out requests to everyone else that posted their gamer tags.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#8]
BenReiiy   ---   (It will show up as BenReilly, apparently when I made the tag way back when I had to get creative.)
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Pre-ordered, months ago, and somehow missed the Beta

Bohrir
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:31:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Played the Open Beta, but haven’t pre-ordered or bought the game yet.

Hanzerik307
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Dr_Grape918

Game and season pass, bought and paid for
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
RexiclesPrime

waiting for my copy to show up but I think I'll be in florida when it drops... :(

eta: scratch that, it should be waiting for me when I get back ! :-O
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#13]
WOOKIE_TEETS

send a message letting me know your an arfcommer.   I always get the 11 year old kids sending me friend requests
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Molon-Labe-DTOM

PST after 7
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not sure if this game will be utilizing the new Community feature, but I went ahead and created a community just in case: ARFCOM Division Community.

I added everyone who added me to the friends list here so far.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll be picking this up.

Psn id: dikler

Pre-ordered through Amazon.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for posting the thread, I meant to start one last weekend but never got around to it.

Sent requests out to all who posted their GT.

Feel free to add me: badbabnanas

If its the Division, its me.

Brian
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone who joined the ARFCOM Division Community as of now has Moderator privileges and may add people on their own.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone who joined the ARFCOM Division Community as of now has Moderator privileges and may add people on their own.
View Quote

Where is this located? PSN?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, when you're on your PS4, you can see communities and search for them in the Friends menu.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, when you're on your PS4, you can see communities and search for them in the Friends menu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy that, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#22]
PSN PancakeOfDoom
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#23]
I really want to pick this game up.. However I need to get a PS4 or XBone.  Does this game cross platform servers or are the consoles platform specific.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I really want to pick this game up.. However I need to get a PS4 or XBone.  Does this game cross platform servers or are the consoles platform specific.
View Quote

Platform specific.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's easy, ps4. Hurry, only 4 days left.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Ashraam72

I mostly only play on weekend evenings (all night), but I'll definitely be playing Tuesday night for this one.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#27]
For those that sent me a friend request, just be advised my wife plays a lot of GTA5, so if you join a chat party, or are playing with "Hanzerik307" it may not be me LOL. But she's cool and has fun playing GTA5, and maybe I'll get her to play The Division.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
For those that sent me a friend request, just be advised my wife plays a lot of GTA5, so if you join a chat party, or are playing with "Hanzerik307" it may not be me LOL. But she's cool and has fun playing GTA5, and maybe I'll get her to play The Division.
View Quote

she must have been the one spamming me the misson invites

ive been screwing around in single player a bit to kill time
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 2:20:19 AM EDT
[#29]
monkeypunch13

I may not be on too much the first week... picking up a new car 8 hours away on the 9th
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#30]
19 players in the clan, not bad! Everyone who posted their sn here has been given moderator status so they can add people.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, like I said, she plays a lot LOL.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#32]
So, I pre-ordered the Gold Edition digital copy from the PlayStation store, When will it start to download? It downloaded a theme already.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So, I pre-ordered the Gold Edition digital copy from the PlayStation store, When will it start to download? It downloaded a theme already.
View Quote

0001 tonight.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I pre-ordered the Gold Edition, but in Hardcopy. I'll be hitting the Gamestop near my house and hopefully, they'll have a couple consoles set up for play like they did with COD-AW and Destiny. I want to play this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
19 players in the clan, not bad! Everyone who posted their sn here has been given moderator status so they can add people.
View Quote

What clan?
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What clan?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What clan?

Community
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What clan?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What clan?

PSN's version of a clan is called a Community. I just sent ya an invite.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#38]
I have never played a Clancy game like division or siege could someone compare it to battlefield or cod for me? I heard it was a lot slower paced and more team oriented?
I have hated call of duty since they went futuristic
I liked mw3 though
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have never played a Clancy game like division or siege could someone compare it to battlefield or cod for me? I heard it was a lot slower paced and more team oriented?
I liked mw3 though
View Quote

It's too unique to compare to any one game, and it's definitely not like Battlefield or CoD.

You can get a pretty good feel for it by just watching the Beta reviews on youtube.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's too unique to compare to any one game, and it's definitely not like Battlefield or CoD.

You can get a pretty good feel for it by just watching the Beta reviews on youtube.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I liked mw3 though

It looks like a less run and gun version of Destiny. Hit points like Destiny, but more in-depth RPG elements, and a lot slower paced. More team oriented.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Pre-load (at least 13.674 GB of it) is up on PSN. Downloading now.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 1:35:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Savagewhitedude
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Not to sidetrack but can anyone comment on the single player campaign for The Division on ps4?

Going to play online but would prefer to learn the game on a single player campaign.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Not to sidetrack but can anyone comment on the single player campaign for The Division on ps4?

Going to play online but would prefer to learn the game on a single player campaign.
View Quote

Missions are doable solo, but it's easier to have a group.

The game has an automatic matchmaking feature for all the missions anyway, so no pressure in finding groups.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

The game is always online, even for the single player campaign, I do not think you can play if you are not connected. You can do the main story (PvE) of the game solo, with friends co-op or with randoms co-op through match making, the choice is yours.

The Dark Zone (DZ) is where all of the PvP action takes place and you can play solo or with a group as well.

I thought the DZ was a pain in the ass when I played solo to try to get good loot, but an absolute blast playing with friends. From what I have read though the PvP area will be limited to 24 players per server spread over a much larger DZ which should make it easier to play solo.

I had more fun playing the campaign, doing missions and side quests, than I did playing in the DZ solo. For the main missions of the beta's I would play through them solo then run them again multiple times with a group, either with friends or randoms and really found the AI to be just the right difficulty with a group of four when we played it on hard. I will probable do the same thing, play mainly the campaign to build up my BoO so I can unlock better skills, talents and perks along with weapons and gear, then hit the DZ with friends.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that only if you preordered through PSN?
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe. I don't know of anyone who got a digital download key from a different retailer and tried to download it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#48]
I've got a ten hour work day Tuesday, then three hours of continuing ed class.

I told my fiance' she isn't allowed to play it till Wednesday.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#49]
AKSSVT

Have tomorrow and the next day off. Plan to get at least 24 hours of play in.

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Is the solo (story) play suppose to be any good, or is all the fun in online play?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top