Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2016 10:11:11 PM EDT
So I'll get to the screen on BO3 for co-op , and turn on the second controller , and it prompts me to hit the X button.

When I hit the X button I'm brought to a screen  asking me to sign in to another PS4 Network Account.....  I didn't think I needed another account just to play locally (couch co-op).. ?

Am I wrong here ?  I'm not trying to play online , I just want to play split screen in my living room.  Am I doing something wrong? What do I need to do to play co-op locally on a PS4?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't tried it on PS4 but with my 360 I would have to create guest profiles in order to play games on co-op locally. Maybe you have to make some profiles in order to play?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top