Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2015 1:37:05 PM EDT
I'm getting really bored of ps4. To the point that I might give up on it. Anyone get like that?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been PC gaming since the early 90s, and on and off over the same number of years with various consoles.  Sometimes I burn up a lot of free time on gaming, and sometimes I'm burnt out on it all and don't play a single thing for days or even weeks.  It happens and I don't really think anything of it.

Probably doesn't help that we're constantly being pummeled with cookie-cutter AAA titles, paid content/DLCs, alpha/beta releases that clearly should have stayed in the R&D department a bit longer before seeing the light, micro transactions, etc.  Games just don't seem as good as they used to and us gamers allowed that to happen.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#2]
All the time.

That is why it is best to have other options.

I'm primarily a PC game player but when there is nothing that catches my eye there I'll go play my xbone. Then if there is nothing there I'll play my vita. Then if there is nothing there I'll play something on my iPad. Then if there is still nothing there, I pull out my nvidia shield and play some retro emulated games. And still if after all that I'm bored I go do something else.

My problem is time. I'm rarely truly "bored" as a barely get any time to sit on my ass and play games as much as I'd like to become truly bored.

And with my Steam backlog in the double digits and us going into the holiday release season any boredom I have is my imagination.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Wife bought me one last month. I've played it only a handful of times.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes. Considering I am trying to sell mine right now. Console gaming is just dead to me. Its just a shitty and initially cheaper version of PC gaming that then becomes expensive through the addition of online. Also you don't have to social aspects anymore of playing with 4 people on one box and screen.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes. Considering I am trying to sell mine right now. Console gaming is just dead to me. Its just a shitty and initially cheaper version of PC gaming that then becomes expensive through the addition of online. Also you don't have to social aspects anymore of playing with 4 people on one box and screen.
View Quote

Black Ops 3 is going to have 4 player split screen.  I might get it for that reason alone.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Black Ops 3 is going to have 4 player split screen.  I might get it for that reason alone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be interesting but then again cod has sucked since MW3 and MW2 sucked before that. BO 1 was good but with 2 they started down the retarded road that made ghosts and advanced warfare. I will never buy another cod at this point unless they go back to the simpler games with less gimmicky shit and mechanics that aren't retarded. I would also love to see another WWII game but NOOOO they have THREE studios working on the same wannabe future bullshit. It blows my mind that no one at Activision has thought that they should diversify their themes some before they end up burying a bunch of games in the desert.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I mean, yes. It's why I started playing guitar. And painting.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Buy a pc. We play 5 different games quite regularly and dont get bored but people who come across our group usually dont come back because we jump around so much archlight only lasted 100 hours with us on gta v.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 2:31:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Buy a pc. We play 5 different games quite regularly and dont get bored but people who come across our group usually dont come back because we jump around so much archlight only lasted 100 hours with us on gta v.
View Quote

What games do you guys play?

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the mood but we regularly play :

CS:GO
Ark
Rocket leauge
BF4

Occasionally:
Guns of Icarus
Depth
Bro force

If you wanna join us just send me an invite on steam IGN is UnifiedREIGN and ill send you ts info. We are mostly playing Ark right now getting ready to commit genocide on an unofficial pvp server after we butcher the admins and get banned we will most likely move on to something else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top