Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 3:36:32 PM EDT
Anybody have links to some good, but not break-the-bank space cockpits you can get for putting your pedals, flightstick, throttle and monitor?

Or another alternative is where I could find plans for doing a DIY cockpit?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Out of the box cockpit.

I am sitting in this right now:

https://www.mainperformancepc.com/product/obutto-gaming-cockpits/obutto-r3volution-gaming-cockpit/

Got that with the Warthog Hotas mounts, Desk arm mounts, speaker mounts, and single monitor setup.

Shipped was $1270 or so.

Got a deal on a Warthog Hotas and Saitek combat pedals around Christmas last year for 400 for both.

Not cheap but SOLID.  It does not move at all.  Will get the 3 monitor arms if $$$ allows over the next year with monitors.

Loving it so far.  My back is an utter mess (Scoliosis) and I am as comfortable as can be.

If you need to replace a desk and chair anyway (as I did) was perfect.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good. Thanks. I'll bookmark it to have a better look when I have other expenses taken care of.

If anyone else has some good suggestions, I'd appreciate that too.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Handy with a power tools and wiring?

Build Your Own Arcade Controls

Not totally flight sim stuff but it's all the same hardware behind the panels.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't play space sims but I posted my basic flight sim cockpit in this thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1761779_Help_me_crowdsource_a_custom_gaming_desk___.html
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The ultimate SimPit.

SimPit Technologies

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top