Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 1:04:02 PM EDT
Do we have a thread on this yet? Looks awesome. Don't feel like helping that city defend itself? The city gets sacked. Too many orcs in those woods? Kill em, they won't come back because the lean they'll get killed. The game remembers how you play and suggests place you might want to visit. Kill the humans? Whell they have a tent city over there that you might want to set fire to.

They also have a building game that takes place in the same universe called Landmark. Head out to your homestead and build whatever you want with the same tools and materials the devs use. They have building contests, and if you win they'll put it in the final game.

Anyone got a beta key? Looks awesome!

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I played EQ way too much from ir's 1999 release till early 2007.  EQ Next is.....not grabbing my attention like I thought it would.  Will continue to follow its development though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
So I got into the beta, and man my pc sucks. I'll need to build a new one before I can give any opinion of this game.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#3]
They've been working on this for a long, long time.  I check, periodically, to see if it's been released as yet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I did EQ on and off from 1999 to 2013. I now refuse to purchase another SOE product.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did EQ on and off from 1999 to 2013. I now refuse to purchase another SOE product.
View Quote

Care to say why?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Care to say why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to say why?

Microtransactions. My subscription alone should be enough to pay for content.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top