Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The thermal drill!  Guys, get it!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't seen either of you two playing in a while. Ya'll need to come back this weekend, the pub runs are full of stupid. Some dumbass always fires off shots in a stealth mission and exits.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously though, Pd2 is on sale on steam and all dlc is as well. Good time to get involved with it. Also,join the stream group hoxhud and download Hoxhud from the group. It's an overlay that's endorsed by the development team for payday and helps out a bit,not need but nice to have.  I might be on later depending on the snow situation.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Shadow Raid.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shadow Raid.
View Quote

I love that one, but refuse to run it in a group. Too many people trying to sneak and pub games always have one guy that decides to mag dumping a non-silenced weapon
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I used to play but stopped when they broke it.  Tryed again saw it was still broke and will probably not try again for a long time.

Games difficulty got jacked up to the extreme to the point it is unplayable for my friends and I.  We went from being very able to do missions on the next to last difficulty level with a challenge to not being able to do missions at one difficulty level below it at all.  My friend got knocked down by one of the sam fisher cloaker bastards.  We got him up. BAM!  Instantly downed by a second cloaker.  Got him up. BAM! Instantly downed by a third cloaker.  Fucking Cloakers and Tasers in groups. All the others cops were jacked up too.

Fuck that game.  And the last time I played they still had not given us the free new weapon they had promised months earlier.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I love that one, but refuse to run it in a group. Too many people trying to sneak and pub games always have one guy that decides to mag dumping a non-silenced weapon
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shadow Raid.

I don't play pub games at all.  One time at the bank we were just about ready to finish stealthing it when some faggot runs into the lobby and then runs right back to the back.  After that bullshit we never fucked with pub games again.  Thankfully not long after that we had 4 people that played every night.  One dudes bro replaced my friends wife who QQ'd to much and wasn't playing anymore with us at that time.

And NO.  You people still can't have pics.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't play pub games at all.  One time at the bank we were just about ready to finish stealthing it when some faggot runs into the lobby and then runs right back to the back.  After that bullshit we never fucked with pub games again.  Thankfully not long after that we had 4 people that played every night.  One dudes bro replaced my friends wife who QQ'd to much and wasn't playing anymore with us at that time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shadow Raid.

Right after I made that post, I did a Shadow Raid pub run. We had one floor cleared and 5 bags stacked up to haul outside when some window licker runs into the courtyard and starts blasting away with his shotgun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top